For earning 100 points or more in the Leadership, Ongoing Learning, Teacher Professionalism, and Experience categories (See AUSTIN ISD WORLD LANGUAGES LOTE TEACHER AWARDS PROGRAM handout).
Steps to earn this badge:
- Download and print the AUSTIN ISD WORLD LANGUAGES LOTE TEACHER AWARDS PROGRAM handout 2015_2016.
- Mark your activities as they apply to the academic year just completed.
- Scan in the completed handout and save it in PDF format. Please make sure to include your initials when you name the file (e.g. LOTE_Recognition_[add initials here].pdf.)
- Upload your PDF as an attachment in the “Create a New Submission” form below. (If you don’t see the form below, you may need to log in.)
- In a paragraph of about 200 words, please highlight the most meaningful events of the past year that you noted in the columns on the handout.
(Use the text field in the “Create a New Submission” form below.)
- Once your submission has been reviewed and approved, you will receive a confirmation email and the badge will appear on the “Achievements” section of your profile page. A button underneath the badge will allow you to send the badge to your Mozilla Backpack.
Deadline: Monday, June 20, 2016