For earning the Environment Foundational A-ttend, B-elieve, C-it in Action, D-emonstrate, and E-valuate achievements.
Steps to earn this badge:
- Attend the designated face to face professional development course for Environment.
- Read/watch the designated article or video related to classroom environment and answer reflection questions.
- [C-IT IN ACTION]
- Provide evidence of classroom application of the new knowledge and skills.
- Reflect on how new knowledge and skills has impacted teaching.
- Participate in peer coaching of the new knowledge and skills.
- Support the WL Coordinator by evaluating the Tiers B-D Environment Foundational evidence submitted by other teachers.
- Once your submissions have been reviewed and approved, you will receive a confirmation email and the badge will appear on the “Achievements” section of your profile page. A button underneath the badge will allow you to send the badge to your Mozilla Backpack.
A-TTEND: Monday, September 26, 2016 (session will repeat in the summer)
B-ELIEVE: no deadline during grant period of the launch
C-IT IN ACTION: no deadline during grant period of the launch
D-EMONSTRATE: no deadline during grant period of the launch
E-VALUATE: as needed