For earning the Learning Experience Foundational A-ttend, B-elieve, C-it in Action, D-emonstrate, and E-valuate achievements.
Steps to earn this badge:
- Attend the designated face to face professional development course for the Learning Experience.
- May attend any section from the Learning Experience series focusing on Literacy, Whole Child or Technology.
- Submit documented evidence of students monitoring their own progress toward performance objectives from the start of a lesson/unit to the end of that lesson/unit.
- Include a performance objective related to Literacy, Whole Child or Technology.
- [C-IT IN ACTION]
- Submit a video showing yourself during a lesson using a strategy to make target language comprehensible, with frequent checks for understanding.
- Reflect on how the lesson unfolded and comment on any necessary adjustments.
- Participate in peer coaching of the new knowledge and skills.
- Share an activity that integrates Literacy, Whole Child or Technology.
- Support the WL Coordinator by evaluating the Tiers B-D Learning Experience Foundational evidence submitted by other teachers.
- This step is only required if there is a need at the time.
- Once your submissions have been reviewed and approved, you will receive a confirmation email and the badge will appear on the “Achievements” section of your profile page. A button underneath the badge will allow you to send the badge to your Mozilla Backpack.
A-TTEND: no deadline during grant period of the launch
B-ELIEVE: no deadline during grant period of the launch
C-IT IN ACTION: no deadline during grant period of the launch
D-EMONSTRATE: no deadline during grant period of the launch
E-VALUATE: as needed