For earning the Planning Foundational A-ttend, B-elieve, C-it in Action, D-emonstrate, and E-valuate badges.
Steps to earn this badge:
- Attend the designated face to face professional development course for Planning.
- Submit an exemplar lesson demonstrating understanding of the planning components.
- [C-IT IN ACTION]
- Execute the exemplar lesson to provide evidence of application of the new knowledge and skills.
- Reflect on how the lesson unfolded and comment on any necessary adjustments.
- Participate in peer coaching of the new knowledge and skills.
- Support the WL Coordinator by evaluating the Tiers B-D Planning Foundational evidence submitted by other teachers.
- Once your submissions have been reviewed and approved, you will receive a confirmation email and the badge will appear on the “Achievements” section of your profile page. A button underneath the badge will allow you to send the badge to your Mozilla Backpack.
A-TTEND: Monday, November 2, 2015 (session will repeat in the summer)
B-ELIEVE: no deadline during grant period of the launch
C-IT IN ACTION: no deadline during grant period of the launch
D-EMONSTRATE: no deadline during grant period of the launch
E-VALUATE: as needed